Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Chinese new year!

Holidays been really great! Just passed my driving test today. Went to fetch mum at night right after that from work at marina square. Didn't really check when coming out from a give way lane. Really dangerous cause it was a high speed road. Could have died. Luckily there were no cars. Got scolded badly. But well, it was a good experience.

Really didn't expect myself to pass, but i guess i was kinda lucky, driving was pretty much perfect. Aside form that, been having a lot of fun lately, picked up playing LAN from my classmates. I am know well versed in flying a helicopter in battlefield 2 haha.

Recently hustled a chinaman at kpool at AMK 15 bucks.

So thats pretty much it. Holidays are fun. Never trust anyone who tells you that staying at home and having nothing to do sucks, because they don't know how to enjoy life.

I wish the A level results would never come, cause i know i will definitely not do well.

No comments: